Friday 11 May 2012

Task #4 - Sleep under the stars

Despite all my adventures, I've never gone camping. I'm more of a hotel - or at least a proper bed - kind of girl, but I wanted to make an exception.... So, rather than sleeping in a tent outside in nature, I slept outside on my terrace with my friends, Kate, Heidi, & Malin. We got some wine and set up some blankets and mattresses and fell asleep.


It was beautiful, saw so many stars and we could even see a few planets! It was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had! Waking up in the middle of the night and having the stars right there was unbelievable. It was such a calming experience and one of the best sleeps I've ever had.



Morning Sunrise



My village at 7am


I'm recommending it to everyone! Such a terrific thing to have on your bucket list!!!


 My bed for the night! :)


Keep checking for more updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment